Tuesday, October 2, 2007

L u R V e


The time has come for me to express my true feelings


You are the center of my thoughts and the essence of my being


What you have brought me I never thought I could procure


The gift of comfort, with you I am secure


For you have lifted me up from a life filled with sorrow


And made me realize there is always a better tomorrow


It amazes me how someone can make me feel this way


I love you more and more with each passing day


You brighten my days and lift my spirits


I have felt this for so long and now want you to hear it


So you may know the place you hold in my heart


You are always with me even when we're apart


I truly believe what we have is meant to be


Just open your heart and soon you shall see


What I am willing to do to keep a smile on your face


Just know that I'm here and will be always


No comments: